Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Post-Interesting

Hi all,

I have launched a second blog, which is called Post-Interesting

www.post-interesting.com

and I have invited a number of my friends to join me in posting to it (we'll see if any of them actually get around to it!).

The idea is that this current blog ("Multiverse According to Ben") will contain more personal-experience and personal-opinion type entries, whereas Post-Interesting will be more magazine-like, containing reviews, interesting links, and compact summaries of highly crisp scientific or philosophical ideas.... (Of course, even my idea of "magazine-like" contains a lot of personal opinions!)

Not that I really have time to maintain one blog let alone two, but from time to time I seem to be overtaken by an irresistable desire to expunge massive amounts of verbiage ;-D

If people make a lot of interesting posts to Post-Interesting then one day it will be a multimedia magazine and put Wired and Cosmopolitan out of business! (For now I just put three moderately interesting initial posts there....)

-- Ben

6 comments:

Mentifex said...

Good luck with your new Post-Interesting blog. I will have to link to it from http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/agiradar.html#goertzel -- my new "AGI Radar" webpage.

Patrick said...

I'll link it to my blog too, as well as submit the occasional bit of content, for your consideration.

Eva E. Murphy said...

Basically, I was looking for the Best Assignment Writing Service Uk based when I landed on your site. I do not know why it happened, because here I am not able to see anything regarding assignment writing. So, if you do not mind, can you please confirm it?

billygiil said...

become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself Buy latest gadgets all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have.buy electronics gadgets and accessories

Nigersaurus teeth said...

Laz-fyre net worth, age, biography, profession, career, and relationship status. Laz Fyre is a famous male adult actor and social media star from Las Vegas, America.

Cmolds Creativity said...

I had a fantastic experience collaborating with a mobile application development company San Francisco. Their team's expertise and dedication resulted in a phenomenal app that surpassed all my expectations. Highly recommended for anyone seeking top-notch mobile app development services!